Sunday, September 23, 2012

Introduction Linda

Although it has taken 5 years to accomplish an MBA with emphasis on International Business, I am so happy to be in my final semester. This has been a large goal for me given job demands and family commitments of supporting two boys in college at the same time. (I couldn't have done it without a supportive husband). I have worked in aerospace for over 30 years, starting in graphic design and moving into management early in my career. The people I manage are responsible for creating the training and operations documentation and information for Space Station. Having worked in space so long, I have realized no goal is too large to accomplish and that our true potential is far beyond what we perceive at 20 years of age. I never realized my strengths at that age, however, was fortunate enough to have several mentors along the way. As a manager of people, I find ways for others to see their strengths and maximize them. I am always learning everday and try to help others do the same. I intend to learn and implement great ideas in my job from this blog site.

No comments:

Post a Comment